This is a preview of a longer video which will also feature the agent in question. The Vendors current home is near Bicester and they have just accepted an offer over asking price in less than a week since the property went live. Here’s how it happened
1. They went to BestAgent.co.uk and clicked “Find Your Agent” and entered their details, their circumstances and their property information.
2. BestAgent emailed the 20 nearest agents currently listing 2 or more properties in the same post code, with an “invitation to introduce” themselves, by video message, or on a live video call.
3. The vendors chose 3 people from the agents who sent video messages introducing themselves, and invited them for a valuation, booked online via BestAgent.
4. The only agent charged is the one instructed. There is no cost to any agent to introduce themselves, or attend a valuation.
5. The best kind of working relationship was formed, and that achieved the best possible outcome.